The SeaPost® Sierra standard marine pilot seat has been proudly serving marine customers for over 15 years. It offers complete adjustability and ergonomic support for ultimate occupant comfort. A “Best Value” product has been enjoyed by many SeaPost® customers.
SeaPost® Sierra is ABS certified in compliance with IMO high speed code. All SeaPost® marine products are “marinized” with multi-finish system to withstand their environment (1,000-hour salt spray tested).
- Molded, enhanced-formula foam for better fit and increased comfort
- Built-in adjustable lumbar support
- Adjust backrest from 90° to 125°
- Flip-up armrests: 3 angle positons
- Suspension seat cushion for shock reduction
- 6” (152mm) fore/aft adjustment
- 6” (152mm) pedestal height adjustment
- 4 seat angle positions
- Swivel 360˚ (locks in every 45˚)
- 3 footrest height options
- Easy fold-up footrest (0° - 90°) with anti-skid surface
- 3 fixed base height options: 2” (51 mm), 7” (178 mm), and 11” (279 mm)
- Floor slide options available - quick-release floor slide movement
- Marine grade trim material: Vinyl, Ballistic Nylon (Military & Navy), Cloth, and Genuine Leather