Specifically designed for high-speed boat applications, our highly acclaimed Pacifica Torsion series offers “bottomless” seat comfort at high speeds and in heavy seas while embodying the desired elements of a premium, marine-quality suspension seat: intelligent ergonomic design, elegant contoured styling, a rich feature set, and marine-grade materials. All of which are supported by your choice of shock-isolating Torsion-580 or -380 mechanical suspension systems. All SeaPost® marine products feature a marinized finish to deliver superior protection against corrosion, abrasion, and impact. 1,000-Hour Salt Spray test proof.
- Torsion-580 and -380 deliver 6”/153 mm and 4”/102 mm of shock-isolating ride respectively
- Easy-turn dial adjusts Torsion suspension system to ensure a level ride in an operator weight range of 110 lbs/50 kg to 300 lbs/136 kg.
- Integrated built-in or adjustable lumbar support reduces back fatigue for increased rider comfort
- Torsion-580 Dual dampers absorb shock and prevent full compression
- Hip restraints provide support against lateral forces
- Fore/aft adjustment offers 6”/152 mm of horizontal travel
- Additional options include 4-way height adjustment with 2.4”/60 mm of vertical travel, 2-point seatbelt, and flip-up armrests that lock in 3 positions
- See downloads for seat trim options