Tanker 350I ABTS SLSE
Built on the same seat frame as our 450 series SCBA seats, our full-size Tanker 350i series seat offers an adapted backrest design to accommodate the wider SCBA apparatuses typically in service outside of North America without sacrificing rider comfort, safety, and ability to rapid deploy at scene. The Tanker 350i series is available in a wide variety of SCBA/non-SCBA and ABTS/non-ABTS models.
- Full-size seat
- 300i-series back-bolster profile
- Integrated three-point seat belt (ABTS)
- SecureAll™ SCBA bracket
- Integrated seat springs isolate shock while in transit
- Fixed seat back-recline improves rider comfort; optional back-recline adjustment also available
- Patented, auto-pivot- and-return padded headrest facilitates rapid egress from seat with donned turnout gear and SCBA harness
- Available with standard SecureAll™ export bracket or optional mechanical or Load & Lock™ bracket
- Available with either left or right shoulder seat belt release and chrome swivel bezel
- Several optional mechanical adjustments are available to enhance rider comfort including 3”/ 76mm heavy-duty height, 5”/ 127mm fore-aft, and back recline.
- Available with either standard FireFighter or custom headrest logo. (One-time setup fee applies to custom logos.)
- Also available with optional flip-up armrests
- (Note: StoreAll™ side cushions not included on 300/350/350i series SCBA seats)
- See downloads for seat trim options