Our recently introduced Sierra MX8 offers all of the adjustability of our Sierra ABTS Electric seat in a non-ABTS, mechanical version.
The Sierra MX8 offers mechanical four-way height, fore-aft, and back recline adjustments to meet a wide range of individual driver or crew seating-comfort requirements. The Sierra MX8 also features the same shock-isolating, serpentine spring platform found on other Sierra models.
Available in non-ABTS models only.
- Mechanical front and back seat tilt
- Mechanical fore/aft adjustment 5”/127 mm
- Mechanical back recline 5° to 15°
- Independent mechanical front and back seat tilt offers four unique seat positions and a total height adjustment range of 2.4”/60 mm
- Mechanical fore-aft offers a total horizontal adjustment range of 5”/ 127mm
- Mechanical back recline adjustment ranges from 5° to 15°
- Available with either standard FireFighter or custom headrest logo. (One-time setup fee applies to custom logos.)
- Available with integrated or adjustable lumbar support
- Also available with optional flip-up armrests
- See downloads for seat trim options