The Bostrom SeaPost™ product family offers marine-seating solutions that feature elegant styling and rugged durability to satisfy any seating requirement and budget no matter the water environment. Our seats are known for their quality workmanship and incomparable value, backed by the longest performance warranty in the industry.
Here are just a few features that set our seats apart:
- SeaPost™ products are tested and certified to IMO High Speed, Annex 10 standards for strength and performance. No other American manufacturer can make this claim.
- Five-year standard performance warranty - unsurpassed in the marine seating industry.
- Comprehensive five-step, E-Coat-Baked TGIC powder coat metal finishing system that affords more than 1,000 hours of corrosion protection in salt water environments.
- Our shock-mitigating Torsion-580™ weight-adjustable seat suspension systems are tested and certified to reduce shock impacts by more than 85%.
- With our Quick Ship program, smaller orders for many of our most popular marine seats can be shipped from stock within a matter of days.