Sierra T-380 & T-580
When your marine seating application requires a rugged and versatile workhorse, look no further than our heavy-duty, ergonomically designed Sierra Torsion series featuring our shock-isolating Torsion-580 and -380 mechanical suspension systems. The Sierra Torsion combines a “bottomless comfort” serpentine-spring design, durable marine-grade construction, and economical pricing combine to deliver continuous comfort, durable performance and long-lasting value. All SeaPost® marine products feature a marinized finish to deliver superior protection against corrosion, abrasion, and impact. 1,000-Hour Salt Spray test proof.
- Torsion-580 and -380 deliver 6”/153 mm and 4”/102 mm of shock-isolating ride respectively
- Easy-turn dial adjusts Torsion suspension system to ensure a level ride in an operator weight range of 110 lbs/50 kg to 275 lbs/125 kg.
- Torsion-580 Dual dampers absorb shock and prevent full compression
- Fore/aft adjustment offers 5" of horizontal travel
- Available in standard and high back
- High-back seat option offers built-in or adjustable lumbar support to reduce back fatigue
- Additional options include four-way height adjustment with 2.4”/60 mm of vertical travel, two point seatbelt, optional hip restraints, and flip-up armrests that lock in three positions
- See downloads for seat trim options