When paired with a Seaspension® shock-isolating aluminum pedestal, the compact profile of the Sierra Crew seat offers a durable yet lightweight pilot-seat solution for high-speed patrol boats with limited space.
The Sierra crew seat features corrosion-resistant internal seat frame and springs; and stainless steel and aluminum base, posts, and external hardware to protect against corrosion in salt water environments
All SeaPost® marine products feature a marinized finish to deliver superior protection against corrosion, abrasion, and impact. 1,000-Hour Salt Spray test proof.
- Serpentine spring platform isolates shock to deliver “bottomless” seat comfort
- Ergonomic, molded seat cushion offers improved fit and comfort
- Seaspension® 360° aluminum swivel pedestal self-adjusts to rider’s weight for a more stable ride. Shock-isolating, velocity-sensitive value design provides optimal dampening.
- Fore/aft adjustment offers 6”/152 mm of horizontal travel
- Available in standard and high back
- High-back seat option offers built-in adjustable lumbar support to reduce back fatigue
- Additional options include side arm handles, flip-up armrest with three locking positions, and five color combinations.
- See downloads for seat trim options