The Pacifica Performance Marine Seat is ideally suited for any commercial ship or boat application. Start with a shock-isolating serpentine spring system to deliver more than 4Gs of impact absorption; add highly ergonomic molded, high-density contoured foam to optimize rider comfort; and trim with marine-rated, mildew and UV-resistant Naugahyde® to sustain seat life and offer a refined appearance. The end result is a high-performing and durable pilothouse work companion. Shown with Pro Pedestal shock mitigation technology. See "Downloads" area for product specifications.
All SeaPost® marine products feature a marinized finish to deliver superior protection against corrosion, abrasion, and impact. 1,000-Hour Salt Spray test proof.
- Available in standard and high back
- High-back option offers built-in adjustable lumbar support
- Mechanical seat recline adjusts forward 10˚ and backward 25˚
- Optional Flip-up, adjustable armrests lock in three positions
- Available with optional 6”/152 mm fore/ aft adjustment
- See downloads for seat trim options and Pro Pedestal specifications