SecureALL™ SCBA Retrofit Kit
Update your current seats with the global fire industry’s preferred choice for safe and secure SCBA cylinder storage in fire and rescue vehicles. SecureAll™ Retrofit Kits fit all H.O. Bostrom SCBA seats with or without All Belts to Seat (ABTS), as well 911-model seats.
We offer several different SecureAll™ models to meet the unique challenges of any application. Whether purchased factory-installed in an SCBA seat, as a retrofit kit, or as a standalone storage device, SecureAll™ offers multiple configuration options. Choose from electrical or mechanical SCBA bracket releases, domestic or export-style cylinder supports, single or twin cylinder storage, or an integrated flip-out lumbar pad for additional back support when no cylinder is installed.
- With SCBA bracket, cable, and SecureAll-compatible seat cushion
- Optional mechanical or electrical release handle
- Optional single- or twin bottle configurations
- SecureAll™ retrofit kits include SCBA locking system, replacement seat cushion with front-center handle release, cable, and handle assembly. Optional flip-out lumbar pad also available.
- Quick Adjust™ lever quickly adjusts SCBA bracket to accommodate varying cylinder lengths
- Patented one-touch release handle is conveniently integrated into the seat cushion
- Patented auto-lock system secures SCBA in all directions
- Strapless/cordless design eliminates operational interference with auxiliary equipment
- Installs easily; does not require seat-depth or shroud adjustments
- Stores most American and foreign SCBA makes and sizes while in transit
- Mounts in all H.O. Bostrom ABTS and non-ABTS SCBA seats
- Also available: SecureAll™ conversion kits for electrical/mechanical, domestic/export or single/twin models
- Rigorously tested to meet NFPA 1901 and EN 1846-2 standards for safety and performance
- Important note: Some seat models may require a new shroud